Friday, February 12, 2016

Hope

Hope
On this Christmas Eve, I remind all my Facebook friends that it is all about Hope. Thousands of years ago, we were given the the best present. That ONE present brought us HOPE. This coming year Kim and I pray to our Lord and Savior that He fulfills some of our hopes. For Ryan and Monica, HOPE for a beautiful and healthy Katalina. For Eric, Jenn and Lil E, HOPE for a foundation to a bright future that his new position will bring. To Erik, Jess, Chloe and Cailyn, HOPE for a bright and safe new year and.... For our good friends Steve and Angie Colkett, HOPE for a promising and prosperous year that their new jobs (FAITH) will bring. To all our family and friends in Pa and Fla, that we all cling to our blessed HOPE. Growing up, my beautiful mother, constantly reminded us of the HOPE of the return of our Savior. So I finish this be wishing everyone a Merry CHRISTmas. Because He is the reason for the season.

No comments: