Friday, February 12, 2016

Friends

Thoughts from the sky...
James 2;23. Is there a person or persons that you'd like to meet. In my life, there are a few. Michael Jackson: I always thought he needed a sincere friend and I could be that friend. Marc Anthony: In my 30's, I was told that I looked like him. I thought it'd be cool to meet him one day. We could become friends. In my "more wiser" years, now I look at someone like Denzel Washington. I get the impression that he is a very wise and insightful person. These are people that I would probably never get close enough to meet. Never get close enough to know let alone be a friend. But in Christ we have a friend. Think about it, the Creator of the Universe, considers me to be his friend. It leads me to think about "who am I that He would be mindful of me. That He would hear me when I call." "That He is always thinking of me." IN SPITE OF ALL I HAVE DONE. Simple AMAZING! James 2;23. I am truly a friend of God!

No comments: